I Need Help With…

Billing and Student Accounts

Visit Student Accounts online, call 269.337.7226, or email

Class registration, course schedule, etc.

Visit the Registrar’s office website for information on class schedules and academic policies or contact them by phone at 269.337.7204 or email at

Concerns For Myself or a Friend

For immediate concerns, please contact 833.646.1526 (24/7/365 crisis line for safety evaluations, crisis support, or urgent needs), Campus Safety (269.337.7321) or 911.


For the most up to date information and resources related to K’s response to COVID-19 please visit the COVID-19 Planning and Resources website.

Dining services and meal plans

See the Dining Services website for current information on meal hours and access visit or call 269.337.5810.

Disability accommodations

See the Kalamazoo College Disability Services for information or contact Dean Dana Jansma,, or at 269.337.7209.

Facilities Emergencies

Call 269.337.7308 to report a facilities emergency during business hours of 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday – Friday, or call Campus Safety (269.337.7321) at all other times.

Financial Aid

Visit the Financial Aid or contact them by phone at 269.337.7192 or email at

Finding Connections

Visit the Intercultural Student Life for information on cultural and identity-based student organizations and events or Intercultural Center (Hicks 111).

Visit the Student Activities website for information on student organizations and campus programs or check out a Calendar of Events through Presence.

Visit the Office of Religious and Spiritual Life website for information on current programs and events – or email for more information.

Finding a Job on Campus

To find and apply for an on-campus job, please visit Kalamazoo College Handshake contact the Center for Career and Professional Development at

Getting Medical Care

Please call 911 for emergencies.



Visit Residential Life for information or email for answers to FAQs or to set up an appointment with a staff member.


Visit Off Campus Living Resources for information on living off-campus.

Leave of Absence/Withdrawals

Contact Dana Jansma (Senior Associate Dean of Students) at Visit Withdrawal, Leaves of Absence, and Dismissal from the College for information.

Locating a Book, Accessing a Research Article, etc.

Visit the Library website for current information on hours, facility access, and library services – or email questions to

Parking, and other Safety/Security Questions

Please call 911 for emergencies.

Visit the Campus Safety website, email, or call Campus Safety at 269.337.7321 (available 24/7) for safety related questions or concerns. See parking specifc information on Parking and Transportation.

Reporting a Situation of Bias or Harm

Do not use either form to report an immediate threat. If you require emergency assistance, call 911. 

To report issues related to sexual misconduct of any kind, please be sure to use the Title IX reporting form. For additional support, students can access the Counseling Center or the Victim Services Resource Collective.

To report a bias-related incident, please be sure to use Bias Incident Report Form.


Please call Student Development at 269.337.7210 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday) or email